- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email:
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- • Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification:
- • Within 1 business day
- We collect your email address in order to:
- • Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- • Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- • Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- • Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Info@proevolutioncoaching.ca and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Contacting Us
2307 rue gervais
Montreal, Quebec H8n1k3
Last Edited on 2017-12-14