Pro Evolution Coaching held an outstanding conference on august 9 at La Gare. The theme of the conference was: The importance of education and social integration in the sports development of young athletes, animated by Emmanuelle Laverdure.
The panel of speakers was composed of various sports and community personalities including:
- Mrs. Manon Barbe (Mayor of Arrondissement de Ville Lasalle, President of the Assembly of the Urban Agglomeration Council, Member of the Commission on the Inspector General, Member of the Commission on the Planning and Development Plan of Montreal).
* note that Mrs. Barbe had to be absent from the change of date
- Maxime Paulhus Gosselin (Former NCAA Division 1 Player for Davidson University, Sports Commentator at RDS, Founder and Speaker at Maxkids and CEO of Joii).
- Wandrille Lefevre (Player at the Montreal Impact, CPA-CMA since 2016 and Holder of a trilingual BAA from HEC Montréal).
- Yann Sauve (Ex-Vancouver Canucks player, recovered from cancer and recent winner of the German elite league with the Munich Red Bulls).
- Françoise Abanda ( ranked 143rd Best tennis player in the World and member of the Canadian Fed Cup Team)
* note that Françoise Abanda missed the conference due to her qualification at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.
- Kristel Ngarlem (Weightlifter, Member of the Canadian Olympic Team, she won the bronze medal at the 2015 World Junior Championships and she’s a quadruple Junior National Champion.)
- Reda Agourram (ex Professional soccer player with the Montreal impact, member of the Canadian national soccer team and speaker at the National Sport Institute of Quebec.)
- Dori Yeats (wrestler, member of the Canadian Olympic team, In 2014, she added two prestigious wins to her record by winning the gold medal at the World University Championships and Commonwealth Games)
-Katerine Savard (swimming, member of the Canadian Olympic Team, gold medalist at London Olympic Games.)
During this conference, we had the pleasure of having the sporting officials of the various sports federations and associations of Quebec, elected municipal representatives and representatives of the various community organizations of the community.
We take advantage of this great evening to present the innovative services offered by our organization and the importance they will have in the sports, academic and social development of all young athletes / students.